Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Moving

Have you ever noticed when you are moving someone else or yourself, Just how much crap you really have and are able to now find. My mother for one person living in a house has more things than carter has liver pills. I packed three boxes of books and that was just halfway. I can bet that some of them she won't ever read again but she still wants to keep them. Papers oh my my younger sister Evelyn and our mother are just absolutely without a doubt complete and total pack rats.They will keep everything when it comes to papers, receipts,hen scratching,a paper from when they went to school, EVERYTHING! I myself keep only what is absolutely necessary. So with that said It is a good Idea at least yearly go through things that are packed away, best time to do these kinds of things is spring hence spring cleaning. A renewing  of life and the things around you. So take time to through the garden of clutter and you might find things you've missed or say good bye to the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment