Friday, March 23, 2012

Hard wood floors to paint or not to paint?

Another day around here,Okay this is the newest situation. Say you own a house,you make repairs.That is all well and good.But you have a person who is not a part of the deal and they think they run the show.It just burns me up to know end when someone wants things done their way;When in fact the property in this case does not belong to them.Why I say? Why should nice hard wood floor need to be painted. Not! I love to see things in the natural beauty. You paint a wood floor some off the wall color and anything that you put in the room is going to be throw ed off  I mean come on now. I know it sounds as though I am complaining. But if you truly new  the person I was talking about you would get why I am so t-ed off. You just don't paint a hard wood floor unless you are coating it to seal it. Short blog tonight but just had to get that out. A day in the life of hard wood floors......

1 comment: