Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guilty Until Proven Innocent!

You know in this day in time you are considered guilty until proven innocent. It used to be innocent until proven guilty. Why is it society is ready to condemn someone before they get all the complete and total facts. Why is the law so damned particular? Why is it they tend to go  after the weakest link? Why when it involves a child the law and child protective services automatically say the child is innocent they aren't guilty of lying. You know there are some kids out there that are modern day damian omen's. Now don't get me wrong I have kids myself; but even I can see through a particular girl whose older sister accuses people of doing bad things although I won't mention any names. Why is it if men have to take polygraphs why don't these girls.It should have to be one for all and all for one. Now some may disagree with me and that is okay, but remember every situation is different. It isn't always the guilty dog barks first syndrome. Life is law as we know it........

No comments:

Post a Comment