Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Everything

Okay, So everything there is out there may just be a start, But it is somewhere and something to start with.  So first off I am Samantha
I am 34 about to turn 35 years old. I am married and have to wonderful kids. So deciding what to do with a blog when I have never had one before is going to be an interesting adventure in itself. I will talk about my life. Maybe what bugs me at times or anything that really strikes my fancy. But at least it is a start. And that is great. I need something more to do with my times besides playing games all the time,house work (ugh!) and caring for my kids. So, My cousin I will start with, He was in a bad accident.So the family is all pitching together to help he and his wife out. 
Of  you are probably wondering how it happened. He was on a motorcycle  hit the ripples and that was all she wrote. He has already been in the hospital for over a weekWhen I first learned he was going out of town; The first thought in my head was in this kind of weather. It had been raining. But when a man wants to do something no one is going to stop him. I  told my husband  is "Ricky crazy!". And what do you know I was right something happened. I hate being right especially. I don't like being right when it is something bad like that. Anyways he broke his hand in two places.  He isn't able to walk his back it is still bruised and swollen and to make matters worse no feeling. I believe that with a lot of pray and faith he will come through this but is a long hard road in the making. 14 months to be exact. But he has all the family to be there for him,And  we will all do what we can to help out. So in the mean time it is hospital food and far from home for him. So please everyone continue to keep him in prayer as he is going to need every prayer and every ounce of strength to get through this trial in his life right now.